Dear Scouting Friends,
This year, 2016, will be recorded as another remarkable, amazing year for Montana popcorn sales!
As of this writing we are at $1,990,215 gross sales – less than $10,000 away from the $2 million milestone goal! We have an opportunity to exceed that goal with online sales extended until October 31st.
Yes – that’s right – online sales have been extended! From now until midnight on Oct. 31st, any online sales will count toward Montana Counicl Popcorn prizes. Let’s make that $2 million goal together! Please share this information throughout your district and units.
Some quick highlights of our success this year:
- We are more than $100,000 higher than last year, and still climbing.
- 10 of our districts have increased sales over a year ago:
– Black Otter increased by $43,392
– Prickly Pear increased by $38,988
– Mullan Trail increased by $28,893
– Mountain Valley increased by $27,048
– Bitterroot increased by $23,389
– Shortgrass increased by $4274
– Northwest increased by $3633
– NuOohSka increased by $1399
– Central increased by $1020
– Buffalo Plains increased by $782
– Our other five districts also contributed significantly to our great results
- Online sales have increased over 60% above last year
The important thing is that our popcorn sales enable units to have a better, more dynamic year of Scouting. Along the way, Scouts earn resources toward camps and activities, learn salesmanship skills, help fund their unit and receive terrific prizes.
We will have the final numbers the next newsletter, but we are excited by the results to date.
Lastly, if you have not had a chance to buy any Boy Scout Trail’s End gourmet popcorn yet, why not find a participating Scout now and you help him or her push us over the $2 million milestone, to cap off another fantastic sale! Why not!!
Yours in Scouting,