Start shooting now for the 2021 Montana Council Annual Photo Contest. We love seeing those stunning images you’ve been making all year!
Scouts and Scout leaders of all ages are welcome to participate in our annual Photo Contest. Dig through those digital files, cameras, and cell phones and send us your best. Show off what your Scouts are doing in your community, or simply impress us with Montana’s splendid nature.
The deadline is Jan. 22, 2021. There are prizes for the top three youth and the top three adult entries as well as one Grand Prize winner (youth or adult) – and of course, there’s “extra credit” for those showing Scouts in BSA uniform.
- Photo must have been taken during 2020 or 2021
- Youth entries: images taken by participants 17-years-old and under
- Adult entries: images taken by participants 18-year-old and over
- “Extra Credit” will be given to those photos showing Scouts in BSA uniforms
- Digital photos only
- One photo per email
- Send as a jpeg
- Send your highest resolution image possible.
- Limit of three photos per person
- Contestants give permission to the Montana Council to use the photos on Montana Council materials, social media, newspapers and website.
Please put “Photo Contest” in the subject line.
Include your name, unit, address and phone number in the email.
Would you like to see your photo on our website or in our printed materials? Send it in! You may be a winner!
Deadline – January 22, 2021
Photo Contest Guidelines 2020 (2021 coming soon)