2019 Montana Council Annual Convention
Education, Fellowship, Food and Fun with other Scouters in Montana — A Great Time for a Great Cause
Fairmont Hot Springs!
Mark your calendar for April 26-28, 2019, at Fairmont Hot Springs outside Anaconda, Montana. Come and see exactly why the Montana Council is considered one of the best councils in the nation. Bring your fellow Scouters, friends and family for a great weekend! All events take place at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort. We have a room rate of $139 plus tax reserved for Scouters at the Hotel (406-797-3241) Mention room block BOY SCOUTS. There are also hotel rooms available in Butte and Anaconda with a range of nightly rates. Register now as rooms go quickly!
Friday, April 26
- New Board Member Orientation
- Board Meeting
- 8th Annual Scouter Appreciation Night. This event is hosted annually to recognize outstanding District performance and reward all the efforts of our volunteers across the state. Something for every level of volunteer. Come and have a great time and allow the council to say “thank you” for all you do. The theme of this year’s event is “Mardi Gras” so feel free represent your spirit as a District. Fun and Games! The event includes a Team 315 (Montana Council) reception and party!
Saturday, April 27
- Leadership Breakfast (all invited)
- Training Breakouts (something for everyone)
- Opening Ceremonies
- Awards Luncheon
- Seminar Breakouts (something for everyone)
- President’s Reception
- Silver Beaver Reception and Dinner
Sunday, April 28
- Departure Breakfast (all invited)
All Scouters are welcome to the Annual Convention. Learn about Scouting at all levels and how your District and Council continue to improve operations and make scouting better for all involved.