2020 Montana Council Annual Convention
We are in the process of updating this page with the most recent information concerning the 2020 Convention. Please check back soon!
Education, Fellowship, Food and Fun with other Scouters in Montana — A Great Time for a Great Cause
Missoula Here We Come!
Mark your calendar for May 1-3, 2020, for the Montana Council Annual Convention in Missoula. Come and see exactly why the Montana Council is considered one of the best councils in the nation. Bring your fellow Scouters, friends and family for a great weekend! The theme of the 9th Annual Scouter Appreciation Night is International Cultures.
Below you will find information concerning last year’s Convention at Fairmont Hot Springs. Please check back soon as we will be updating this page with 2020 Convention information as it becomes available. This, however, is a good guide to structure, events, breakouts and scheduling. Can’t wait to see you in Missoula in 2020!
Friday, April 26
- New Board Member Orientation
- Board Meeting
- 8th Annual Scouter Appreciation Night. This event is hosted annually to recognize outstanding District performance and reward all the efforts of our volunteers across the state. Something for every level of volunteer. Come and have a great time and allow the council to say “thank you” for all you do. The theme of this year’s event is “Mardi Gras” so feel free represent your spirit as a District. Fun and Games! The event includes a Team 315 (Montana Council) reception and party!
Saturday, April 27
- Leadership Breakfast (all invited)
- Training Breakouts (something for everyone)
- Opening Ceremonies
- Awards Luncheon
- Seminar Breakouts (something for everyone)
- President’s Reception
- Silver Beaver Reception and Dinner
Sunday, April 28
- Departure Breakfast (all invited)
All Scouters are welcome to the Annual Convention. Learn about Scouting at all levels and how your District and Council continue to improve operations and make scouting better for all involved.