For the first time, Montana Council will be hosting a Top Popcorn Sellers Party to celebrate Scouts that sold $1,200 and above in the 2016 Popcorn Sale.
As of this mailing, we will be celebrating almost 100 Scouts who sold $1,200 or over! An amazing year for popcorn sales.
This is our chance to thank and show our appreciation for Scouts, parents, and volunteers who participated this past year while adding yet another great incentive to amp up excitement for the coming fall sales.
The celebration will take place Saturday, June 24th in Great Falls at the Council Service Center and Electric City Water Park.
Schedule of events is as follows:
- 1:00 pm arrival and check in at the Council Service Center (820 17th Ave. S.)
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm Trading Post Open
- 3:00 – 5:00 pm Barbeque Dinner
- 6:00 – 8:00 pm Pool Party at the Electric City Water Park
- 9:00 pm Lego Batman and POPCORN!
We expect it to be a great time and if you’re not with us this year, would love to see you there the next!