Join us in September 2018 at the recently renovated K-M Scout Camp – Sept. 6-8 and Sep. 20-22 – for leadership training that will change your life!
Wood Badge is the advanced training for all Scout Leaders (Cub Scout, Boy Scout and Venturing). It is valuable in many ways! Here are just a few that come to mind:
• You are taught and led by a staff of experienced, outstanding Scouters who will inspire and support you throughout the training.
• The sessions give you a better understanding of the aims and methods of Scouting and how you can make the program in your unit better and more productive.
• You will learn of the many resources available to help you succeed in your Scouting job.
• It is great management training for your Scouting job, and other areas of your life (many companies give time off or pay the course fee for their employees who take Wood Badge).
• You will develop a network of other great Scouters from around the state that you can turn to for advice and support.
Wood Badge will help you be a better Scout leader. It provides the kind of dynamic management training experience that makes a more effective and productive leader in all areas of life.
Read “Personal Perspective: Why Wood Badge” by Fabienne Wavrant-De Vrieze.
The best gift you can give a Scout is a well-trained leader.
For a full outline of course objectives, topics being covered and registration form, download the 2018 WOOD BADGE REGISTRATION Here: