The catalog for the June 27, North American Auction Co., auction is live on the auction house website: https://northamericanauctioncompany.com/june-2020-collector-sale/
As you know, restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic forced districts and units to cancel most of their fundraising events. We assure you, Scouting is going strong during this time and although our revenue stream is altered, the necessity to fund our programming has not changed.
To help reach our fundraising goals, we are excited to partner with North American Auction Co. in Bozeman and participate in this upcoming online auction.
It is open for bidding up until the hammer falls on June 27th.
We are in the process of locking in all the lots that will directly benefit the Montana Council and Scouting in the state. Here are some that we are certain of:
- Lot #149 – Theresa LaChance Ely’s large oil painting for Northwest District
- Lot #298 – Large Framed Photo of Boy Scout Troop 65
- Lot #363 – Framed Saddling Horses In A Rope Corral
- Lot #374 – W. Richards Side By Side 12 GA Shotgun
- Lot #462 – Framed Ismay, Montana 1906 by L.A. Huffman
- Lot #497 – Montana Coyote Bounty Certificate 1908
- Lot #512 – Charles M. Russell Framed Western Print Collection
- Lot #543 – Four Coffrin’s Old West Gallery Bozeman, Montana
- Lot #558 – Two Large L.A. Huffman Photos C. 1882 & 1904
- Lot #559 – Two Large L.A. Huffman Photos C. 1883 & 1890
- Lot #611 – Four Coffrin’s Old West Gallery, Bozeman Montana
- Lot #628 – Four Coffrin’s Old West Gallery Bozeman, Montana
- Lot #644 – Old Missoula Theater Movie Film Collection
- Lot #739 – Champion Sno Liner Racing Sled Circa. 1950’s
We will update this list as we can verify more of the lot numbers associated with the Montana Council donations.
For questions, contact Julie Evans, email@example.com.