2018 Montana Council Annual Convention
Education, Fellowship, Food and Fun with other Scouters in Montana — A Great Time for a Great Cause
Mark your calendar for April 27-29, 2018, in Billings, Montana. Come and see exactly why the Montana Council is considered one of the best councils in the nation. Bring your fellow Scouters, friends and family for a great weekend! All events take place at the Northern Hotel and Convention Center. We have a room rate of $129 plus tax reserved for Scouters at the Hotel (406-867-6767) Mention room block BOY SCOUTS. We also have a rate at the Riversage Billings Inn (mins away) of $77 plus tax (406-252-6800) Mention “Boy Scout Room Block.” – Riversage deadline is April 13th. Register now as rooms go quickly!
Friday, April 27
- Board Meeting
- 7th Annual Scouter Appreciation Night. This event is hosted annually to recognize outstanding District performance and reward all the efforts of our volunteers across the state. Something for every level of volunteer. Come and have a great time and allow the council to say “thank you” for all you do. The theme of this year’s event is “XXXX” so feel free represent your spirit as a District. Fun and Games! The event will be followed by a Team 315 (Montana Council) reception and party!
Saturday, April 28
- Leadership Breakfast (all invited)
- Training Breakouts (something for everyone)
- ICL Celebration
- Opening Ceremonies
- Awards Luncheon
- Seminar Breakouts (something for everyone)
- President’s Reception
- Silver Beaver Reception and Dinner
Sunday, April 29
- Departure Breakfast (all invited)
All Scouters are welcome to the Annual Convention. Learn about Scouting at all levels and how your District and Council continue to improve operations and make scouting better for all involved.